Poly-Temp® Joint is a 100% expanded PTFE/UHF gasket material. It is a soft, pliable ribbon with a self-adhesive tape applied to one side. Poly-Temp Joint is a tough, flexible, and economical universal gasket that replaces cut gaskets in a variety of regular and severe service applications. It will not deteriorate with age, is unaffected by common chemicals, withstands pressures up to 3000 psi and temperatures -450° to 600°F (-268° to 316°C). This unique material is highly compressible and fills severe irregularities in sealing surfaces.
Features and Benefits:
- Self-adhesive, easy to work with
- Flanges part easily
- No re-torquing required
- Will not deteriorate with age
- Resists cold flow and creep
- UL recognized component
- Made with resin FDA compliant 21 CFR 177.1550 and 21 CFR 175.105
- Self-adhesive strip holds firmly in place
- Reduces inventory of cut gaskets by eliminating need
- Cut with scissors and apply to sealing surface. Self-adhesive strip holds firmly in place.
Temperature/Pressure Ranges: Temperatures from -450F to +600F(-268C-+316C), withstands pressures up to 3,000 psi.
Applications: Flanges, pump and compressor housings, heat exchangers, manway covers on rough or irregular surfaces, FRP (fiberglass reinforced plastic) vessels, steam vessel flanges, concrete lids, glass joints, food service and processes.
Allergen Certification: Click here to see the certification letter on this product.
POLY-TEMP® is a registered trademark of Anti-Seize technology.