Our most-popular thread seal tape, Poly-Temp® HD is made from 100% pure PTFE resins. Its medium density allows it to be used as a general-purpose thread seal tape in most applications. May be used on all types of pipes and most services. More economical than most paste thread-sealing compounds, never dries out, no mess, no dripping, easy to apply, material, plus thicker and higher in specific gravity (high density).
Poly-Temp® Thread Seal Tapes are 100% PTFE from the highest quality resins available. This universal thread sealant can be used on all types of metal or plastic pipe connections and effectively seal a vast array of chemicals.
Features and Benefits:
- Thread sealant for all services
- Lubricates threads for easy assembly
- Chemically inert, non-toxic
- Not flimsy like economy tapes
- Easy to apply and handle
- Made with resins compliant with FDA 21 CFR 177.1550
- Meets MIL-T-27730A
- More durable and more PTFE for positive sealing
- Temperatures from -400° to 550°F (-240° to 287°C)
- Pressures up to 10000 psi
Allergen Certification: Click here to see the certification letter on this product.
POLY-TEMP® is a registered trademark of Anti-Seize Technology.