12 - 1/2" x 260"
POLY-TEMP® GAS Yellow Gas Line PTFE Tape is the same material as the Poly-Temp® XHD our highest grade of PTFE tape, extra thick and extra density material, has approval from the CSA (Canadian Standards Association) for gas lines (CSA #4-90). UL Listed, Recognized Component, Poly-Temp® Thread Seal Tapes are 100% PTFE from the highest quality resins available. This universal thread sealant can be used on all types of metal or plastic pipe connections and effectively seal a vast array of chemicals. Suitable for oxygen systems.
Features and Benefits:
- Thread sealant for all services
- Lubricates threads for easy assembly
- Chemically inert, non-toxic
- Not flimsy like economy tapes
- Easy to apply and handle
- UL listed
- Made with resins compliant with FDA 21 CFR 177.1550
- Exceeds MIL-T- 27730A, Meets C.I.D. A-A 58092
- More durable and more PTFE for positive sealing
- Temperatures from -400° to 550°F (-240° to 287°C)
- Pressures up to 10000 psi
POLY-TEMP® is a registered trademark of Anti-Seize Technology.